- Lead and drive the enhancement of the Data Hub ecosystem being created by the company for its clients. works closely with the analysts from Automation and Analytics fields to design, build and deploy the required features that will enhance and improve the existing Data-Hub to tailor it to our client’s needs.
- Lead, inspire and coordinate the Data Hub creation and enhancements to create an engaging ecosystem that our clients can use in the day-to-day recruiting activities.
- Guide Automation and Analytics teams on effectively leveraging best practices, relevant policies, and procedures, and enable them in delivering substantial and lasting impact to BMS’ clients.
- Partner with the Strategy and Business Development team in putting together solutions for clients, size effort, oversee the pricing activity for each project, and partner with the Commercials and Contract Management team to ensure that service delivery contracts are aligned to the company’s capability, scope, and design solution.
- Oversee the growth, upskilling, and development of team members. Offer guidance, coaching, and feedback in line with developmental goals for each team member.
- Drive and guide the teams involved in the design, development, and deployment of the Data Hub ecosystem solutions for clients.
- Contribute to solutions’ development, architecture, and infrastructure design, technology build, and deployment activities.
- Define and incorporate modern software engineering practices across all stages of the development life cycle.
- Serve as a thought leader and trusted business advisor to the company’s clients in helping discover
- Digitalization opportunities. Identify opportunities and engage the right stakeholders to convert the
- opportunity into a revenue stream.
- Set strategy for the company’s Digitalization value proposition. Stay abreast of new practices and technologies that could provide opportunities for the company assets.
- Apply best practices, develop continuous improvement plans and make recommendations based on employee and customer insight
- Effectively manage team members in line with company policy and procedures, including performance, development, disciplinary, and conflict resolution with effective feedback.
- Proactively report and manage upwards to management and the business, so that they are well informed of the work currently in development.
- Manage the day-to-day performance of the development teams to deliver best-in-class service, meeting or exceeding all KPIs within budget.
SCOPE & DECISION-MAKING AUTHORITY
- Number of direct reports: TBC.
- Budgeting responsibility: TBC.
- Authority for expenditure: TBC.
RELATIONSHIIPS, FREQUENCY OF INTERACTION:
- Relationship Frequency Relationship Frequency
- Clients – Daily
JOB SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- 5+ years of experience in building and deploying enterprise Digitalization solutions, experience in solving problems across one or more industry verticals through Automation and analytics solutions.
- 15+ years experience as technical architect on Data Hub, Data Lake, and Datawarehouse solutions, with a specific aim on Microsoft Azure cloud products, Informatica, Denodo,
- MicroStrategy, leveraging also Artificial Intelligence, Business Intelligence, Chatbot, Facial Recognition and Advance Analytics.
- Experience with IT and business transformations. Experience bringing together off-the-shelf or custom-built Automation & analytics solutions, to demonstrated experience in leading cross-functional teams to deliver one unified solution to the customers.
- Ability to convey Digitalization concepts and considerations to non-experts.
- Ability to distill problem definitions, models, and constraints from informal business requirements; and to deal with ambiguity and competing objectives.
- Basic overview of operations risk management processes, principles, architectural requirements, cybersecurity practices, engineering threats, and vulnerabilities, including
- incident response methodologies. Create custom digitalization ecosystems for clients.
QUALIFICATIONS AND RELEVANT ROLES/EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in computer science, mathematics, statistics, or physics.
- 15+ years of work experience as a technical architect on Azure-based data lake platforms, with a focus on platform maintenance and implementation of data science and artificial intelligence use cases via Azure Synapse and custom Python code.
- Experience in Agile and in guiding IT solutions development on all stages of SDLC, including leading the development of enterprise environment (software design, solution design, business analysis, understanding of a typical enterprise application landscape).
- Experience in setting up DevOps and SecDevOps pipelines.
- 5+ years of experience in Data Governance framework creation and setting.
- 10+ years of experience in Data Ingestion frameworks (DQ, ETL, MDM, DV, data modeling).
- 10+ years of experience in Architecture design (preferred TOGAF certification).
- 10+ years of experience in creating and managing ETL and ELT solutions.
- 10+ years’ experience in Denodo, Informatica, MicroStrategy, and Snowflake).
- Deep understanding of software engineering and software architecture principles for building and deploying large-scale business-critical applications.
- Experience hiring, managing, and mentoring a cross-functional Automation and/or analytics teams.
- Project management qualification preferred (Project Management Professional (PMP/ PRINCE 2/ Scrum certification) with experience in project management roles.
- Strong team-building skills.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Experience in identification and incorporation of feature requests into the product roadmap, prioritizing backlog, developing user stories, and defining acceptance criteria.
- Experience in feature requests, scheduling releases and coordinating sprints, identifying user needs and work with cross-functional teams to manage product releases
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible Environment.