Cella is a first-women professional network that can help women to grow their network, find a new job, and stay up to date with the latest news from their connections, industry, and events.
Cella was developed to attract the professional community of women in the Arabian Gulf at all stages of their career by adopting the roles of professional leadership mentoring and sharing successes in a professional environment by linking network members through an environment that enriches the professional aspects.
Project Main features
- See the connections and companies’ news and stay up to date.
- Engage with the news feed content by comments, likes, and shares in the app or in the social apps.
- Users can add unlimited posts and share articles and knowledge with their network.
- Users can use their profiles as a resume Or add skills, education, and experience.
- Users can upload your resume to be visible for HRs.
- Advanced search for the jobs and companies users are interested in.
- Easily apply and submit resumes to jobs that fit the user.
- Users can find friends, classmates, teammates, and colleagues and add them to their network, Stay in touch with them and contact them directly by Cella chat.
- Create Events and search for events by date, status, company.